Tuesday, August 31, 2010

No sew Pumpkin Tutorial

This pumpkin took about 2 minutes to make...
Supplies needed:
Orange fleece, twine, rubber band, twig, batting, juice lid
Cut a square large enough to wrap around your lid with a lump of batting on it...

Gather the fleece and secure with a rubber band...

I cut off the excess fabric and poked the stick in the center...
I then wrapped some twine around the rubber band to finish...
Ta Da Two minute pumpkin!

Linking up to:






Photobucket

Bunch of Scrap


7 comments:

Mindy said...

Such a cute idea! I especially love the no-sew ideas. =)

Debbie said...

OK, this may just be the craft I have to do next. I think this is just my speed! Thanks for posting!!

Elise said...

This is such a cute idea!! I'm so gonna do this with Jackson's classroom this Fall.
Elise

Amy R. said...

This is my type of craft and I love that you could use any fabric!
Thanks for sharing!
fall blessings,
Amy

nest of posies said...

this is so cute!

sometimes the simplest project is always one of the best.
adorbs!

thank you so much for linking this with the fall festival! i am thrilled to have you. hope you can make it next week as well!

happy weekend.
kellie

Em said...

I need to make these, I have a bunch of scrap fabric... how cool would they be in totally random colors? Who said a pumpkin has to be orange? ;) Love it!!

laurie said...

so cute...want to try these in my daughter's class!