Friday, July 15, 2011

Color My Week ( Join in the Fun )

Starting next week, July 17th through the 23rd...
I thought it would be fun to Color My Week...
Each day will have an assigned color:

Sky Blue = Sunday
Mustard = Monday
Turquoise = Tuesday
White = Wednesday
Tangerine = Thursday
Fern Green = Friday
Scarlet Red = Saturday

Here's the idea, go around your home, garden, or town and take pictures of items with the assigned color...
Post about it and then we will come back here and link up...
Sound FUN?


3 comments:

Brian + Cheryl B. said...

You picked some interesting colors my friend. I hope you get a really high participation count!

I am headed out of state tonight - Grandma Time!!! :-D 'Suppose' to be coming home Tuesday afternoon....

Em said...

Sounds very FUN! Can't wait :)

Elise said...

Sounds like fun!!! I'll link when I can!!!
Elise