Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Little Christmas Decor

My kitchen hutch, I love my vintage thermos collection and Joy stitchery...
and I am just smitten with my new "vintage" tin cake carrier,
snatch that up at World Market!
2011 Christmas mantel
Joy banner given to me by my friend, Jill

My mom made our son this felt sequin advent calendar 18 years ago,
we use it every year.
Just look at all the hand sewn detail...

entry way hall tree...
my vintagey wreath from my friend, Elise...

Merry sign inspired by Heather...

Our 2011 tree, super loving the G topper...
A new ornament...
an old ornament...
an owl...

Linking up:

4 comments:

Elise said...

LOVE your Christmas decor, Jenny!! Too funny that our hutches are so similar!!
Elise

Jill said...

it all looks so pretty!!!
Blessings,
Jill

twinkietotmom said...

The candy cane sign is my favorite! I love it!

Kim said...

I love, love, love the thermoses!