Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fat Free "Chocolate" and Peony...

Yummy a chocolate bunny! I have been having fun with felt yet again.



I just purchased a Peony brooch from this etsy shop... and would you believe since I was her first brooch purchase she sent a bonus brooch as a Thank you!

... and it's Green!

I added it to my G from Elise ... I was planning on making a green yoyo for my G, to St. Patty it up, but for now my G proudly wears my brooch from Made with Love and Glue.
Thank you Rachel!




7 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Awwww thanks! I'm so glad you like them.
And I love your Felt Bunny how cute is he! You have been busy with all your craftiness going on. If only we didn't have to sleep, imagine the things we could accomplish!

Anonymous said...

Ok~so how do I order the chocolate bunny? How about two?

Elise said...

Love the brooches!! Gonna have to check them out!!
Elise

Tausha said...

that bunny is darling! How cute! You are going to list him right? You will sell a ton of those! Makes me happy. WOuld make me more happy if he were really made of chocolate-but....
DOnt' you just love Rachel

Anonymous said...

i like that chocolate bunny, it has 0 calories! hehe!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

That chocolate bunny is adorable! Great idea! Jackie

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

I love, love, love the bunny!!! Do you have a pattern??