Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fun Shopping Weekend

Allow me to preface this with I have not been "new" shopping for myself in a long time, most all of my shopping is done at thrift stores (which I love)
but this weekend was a "new" shopping and FUN weekend...
My hubby spoiled me...

This adorable Fossil summer purse was on clearance at Marshall's


My PRECIOUS "Phyllis" finally quit (well at least the rug attachment part)
I'm sure I will eventually get her restored but for now, I needed a vacuum)
I bought this Electrolux at Costco, I'm thinking her name shall be "Eloise" ?
Any suggestions?

Ross, had this little yellow dish, on clearance for $3.00

A new Door Mat from World Market was a fun way to spruce up the porch...



5 comments:

Elise said...

Super fun finds you found, Jenny!!! LOVE the purse and the polka dotty dish!! Eloise...hmmm, just take out the "o" and you have a perfectly beautiful name. Hahahaha!!!
Elise{not to be confused with Eloise or Elsie...}

Amy R. said...

Such fun finds and great prices too! Gotta love Marshalls and Ross clearance! I need a new vacuum too. I know you are a vacuum lover, so let me know if that one is the bomb!

Em said...

Love the rug... noticed it as soon as I got out of the car :) Very cheery!

pjplank said...

I love a great find! You did great this day! Have fun and stay busy! PJ

pjplank said...

I love great finds! You did great this day! Have fun and stay busy!
PJ